How to get to The Pier from Promenade MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Promenade MRT Station ( DT15 / CC4 / CC4 )
- Destination : The Pier
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 239013
- Category : Sea Ports / Jetty
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:04 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:22 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) WALKING 2 mins 152.88 m 9:04 AM
- Start your journey from PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) for 4 stations to CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19). SUBWAY SBS Transit 5 mins 3.03 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16), DOWNTOWN MRT STATION (DT17) and TELOK AYER MRT STATION (DT18). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) to OPP HONG LIM CPLX (05131) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 47.06 m 9:12 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at OPP HONG LIM CPLX (05131) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 51 from OPP HONG LIM CPLX (05131) bus stop for 2 stops to BLK 2 (06161). BUS SBS Transit 2 mins 0.82 km 9:13 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at OPP STATE CT (06171). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from BLK 2 (06161) bus stop to THE PIER WALKING 6 mins 446.34 m 9:16 AM
- You have reached your SEA PORTS / JETTY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 18 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.49 km
- Total Walking Distance : 646.27 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.