How to get to The Pier from Potong Pasir MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Potong Pasir MRT Station ( NE10 )
- Destination : The Pier
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 239013
- Category : Sea Ports / Jetty
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:07 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:27 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from POTONG PASIR MRT STATION (NE10). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from POTONG PASIR MRT STATION (NE10) for 5 stations to CLARKE QUAY MRT STATION (NE5). SUBWAY SBS Transit 9 mins 5.64 km 9:07 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 4 intermediate stops at BOON KENG MRT STATION (NE9), FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8), LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7) and DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (NE6). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from CLARKE QUAY MRT STATION (NE5) to CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 61.63 m 9:17 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 54 from CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop for 3 stops to UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109). BUS SBS Transit 3 mins 0.76 km 9:17 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at CLARKE QUAY (04211) and BEF FORT CANNING STN (04331). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109) bus stop to THE PIER WALKING 6 mins 415.35 m 9:21 AM
- You have reached your SEA PORTS / JETTY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 19 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.87 km
- Total Walking Distance : 476.98 m
- Total Stops : 8 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.