How to get to The Pier from Nicoll Highway MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Nicoll Highway MRT Station ( CC5 )
- Destination : The Pier
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 239013
- Category : Sea Ports / Jetty
- Date : 02 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:11 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:29 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to NICOLL HIGHWAY MRT STATION (CC5) WALKING 1 min 7.77 m 9:11 AM
- Start your journey from NICOLL HIGHWAY MRT STATION (CC5). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from NICOLL HIGHWAY MRT STATION (CC5) for 4 stations to DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (CC1). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 5 mins 2.57 km 9:11 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at PROMENADE MRT STATION (CC4), ESPLANADE MRT STATION (CC3) and BRAS BASAH MRT STATION (CC2). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (CC1) to YMCA (08041) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 146.79 m 9:17 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at YMCA (08041) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 139 from YMCA (08041) bus stop for 2 stops to UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109). BUS SBS Transit 3 mins 0.80 km 9:19 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at AFT HAW PAR GLASS TWR (08019). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109) bus stop to THE PIER WALKING 6 mins 415.35 m 9:23 AM
- You have reached your SEA PORTS / JETTY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 17 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.94 km
- Total Walking Distance : 569.91 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.