How to get to The Pier from Clarke Quay MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Clarke Quay MRT Station ( NE5 )
- Destination : The Pier
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 239013
- Category : Sea Ports / Jetty
- Date : 03 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:14 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from CLARKE QUAY MRT STATION to CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 61.63 m 9:05 AM
- Start your journey from CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 54 from CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop for 3 stops to UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109). BUS SBS Transit 3 mins 0.76 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at CLARKE QUAY (04211) and BEF FORT CANNING STN (04331). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from UE SQ/BEF MOHD SULTAN RD (13109) bus stop to THE PIER WALKING 6 mins 415.35 m 9:08 AM
- You have reached your SEA PORTS / JETTY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 11 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 1.38 km
- Total Walking Distance : 623.92 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.