How to get to Hollandse School Ltd from Promenade MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Promenade MRT Station ( DT15 / CC4 / CC4 )
- Destination : Hollandse School Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 289757
- Address : 65 Bukit Tinggi Road, 289757
- Category : Education / International Schools
- Date : 02 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:45 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) WALKING 1 min 46.21 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) for 9 stations to KING ALBERT PARK MRT STATION (DT6). SUBWAY SBS Transit 19 mins 10.00 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 8 intermediate stops at BUGIS MRT STATION (DT14), ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13), LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12), NEWTON MRT STATION (DT11), STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10), BOTANIC GARDENS MRT STATION (DT9), TAN KAH KEE MRT STATION (DT8) and SIXTH AVENUE MRT STATION (DT7). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from KING ALBERT PARK MRT STATION (DT6) to HUA GUAN GDNS bus stop. WALKING 1 min 83.87 m 9:21 AM
- Walk from HUA GUAN GDNS to HOLLANDSE SCHOOL LTD WALKING 23 mins 1644.08 m 9:22 AM
- You have reached your EDUCATION / INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.60
- Total Travel Time : 43 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 11.77 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1774.16 m
- Total Stops : 9 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.