How to get to Quartz Industrial Building from Marymount MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Marymount MRT Station ( CC16 )
- Destination : Quartz Industrial Building
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 367903
- Address : 5 Upper Aljunied Link, 367903
- Category : Industrial / Industrial Buildings
- Date : 03 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:27 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) WALKING 1 mins 77.02 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) for 5 stations to TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 11 mins 6.18 km 9:04 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 4 intermediate stops at BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15), LORONG CHUAN MRT STATION (CC14), SERANGOON MRT STATION (CC13) and BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11) to AFT TAI SENG STN EXIT C (70289) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 47.28 m 9:15 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at AFT TAI SENG STN EXIT C (70289) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 62 from AFT TAI SENG STN EXIT C (70289) bus stop for 2 stops to AFT JLN BELANGKAS (70139). BUS Go-Ahead Singapore 2 mins 0.71 km 9:18 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at MACPHERSON GREEN CONDO (70149). BUS Go-Ahead Singapore
- Walk from AFT JLN BELANGKAS (70139) bus stop to QUARTZ INDUSTRIAL BUILDING WALKING 6 mins 388.89 m 9:21 AM
- You have reached your INDUSTRIAL / INDUSTRIAL BUILDING destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.45
- Total Travel Time : 24 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 3 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 7.41 km
- Total Walking Distance : 513.19 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Go-Ahead Singapore No. : 1800 812 6469
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.