How to get to Quartz Industrial Building from Eunos MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Eunos MRT Station ( EW7 )
- Destination : Quartz Industrial Building
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 367903
- Address : 5 Upper Aljunied Link, 367903
- Category : Industrial / Industrial Buildings
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:20 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from EUNOS MRT STATION (EW7). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from EUNOS MRT STATION (EW7) for 1 station to PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.13 km 9:00 AM
- Walk from PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8) to PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (CC9) WALKING 1 min 111.98 m 9:01 AM
- Change train at PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8). (CC9) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (CC9) for 2 stations to TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 3 mins 2.03 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at MACPHERSON MRT STATION (CC10). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11) to AFT TAI SENG STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 35.26 m 9:08 AM
- Walk from AFT TAI SENG STN to QUARTZ INDUSTRIAL BUILDING WALKING 12 mins 806.04 m 9:08 AM
- You have reached your INDUSTRIAL / INDUSTRIAL BUILDING destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 19 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 3 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.11 km
- Total Walking Distance : 953.29 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.