How to get to Hudson Technocentre from Tai Seng MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Tai Seng MRT Station ( CC11 )
- Destination : Hudson Technocentre
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 536204
- Address : 16 New Industrial Road, 536204
- Category : Industrial / Industrial Buildings
- Date : 03 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:14 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from AFT TAI SENG STN to TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11) WALKING 1 min 35.26 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from TAI SENG MRT STATION (CC11) for 1 station to BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.28 km 9:02 AM
- Walk from BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12) to AFT BARTLEY STN EXIT B (62079) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 13.36 m 9:04 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at AFT BARTLEY STN EXIT B (62079) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 158 / 93 / 28 from AFT BARTLEY STN EXIT B (62079) bus stop for 2 stops to OPP PAYA LEBAR ST (70309). BUS SBS Transit 2 mins 0.82 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at BEF UPP PAYA LEBAR RD (62069). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from OPP PAYA LEBAR ST (70309) bus stop to HUDSON TECHNOCENTRE WALKING 7 mins 496.58 m 9:07 AM
- You have reached your INDUSTRIAL / INDUSTRIAL BUILDING destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 2.69 km
- Total Walking Distance : 586.45 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.