How to get to Hotel 81 (Opera) from Expo MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Expo MRT Station ( DT35 / CG1 )
- Destination : Hotel 81 (Opera)
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 427495
- Address : 238 Joo Chiat Road, 427495
- Category : Accommodation / Hotels
- Date : 03 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:32 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to EXPO MRT STATION (CG1) WALKING 1 min 22.25 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from EXPO MRT STATION (CG1) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CHANGI AIRPORT EXTENSION LINE train from EXPO MRT STATION (CG1) for 1 station to TANAH MERAH MRT STATION (EW4). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 6 mins 1.85 km 9:00 AM
- Change train at TANAH MERAH MRT STATION (EW4). (EW4) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from TANAH MERAH MRT STATION (EW4) for 3 stations to EUNOS MRT STATION (EW7). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.88 km 9:07 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at BEDOK MRT STATION (EW5) and KEMBANGAN MRT STATION (EW6). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from EUNOS MRT STATION (EW7) to EUNOS STN/ INTERCHANGE WALKING 1 min 141.66 m 9:15 AM
- Walk from EUNOS STN/ INTERCHANGE to HOTEL 81 (OPERA) WALKING 17 mins 1197.65 m 9:15 AM
- You have reached your ACCOMMODATION / HOTEL destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 31 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 8.10 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1361.55 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.