How to get to Citigate Residence from Stevens MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Stevens MRT Station ( DT10 / TE11 )
- Destination : Citigate Residence
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 218437
- Address : 168 Rangoon Road, 218437
- Category : Accommodation / Hotels
- Date : 02 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:14 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10) WALKING 1 min 2.71 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from STEVENS MRT STATION (DT10) for 2 stations to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12). SUBWAY SBS Transit 4 mins 2.91 km 9:01 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at NEWTON MRT STATION (DT11). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12) to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7) WALKING 1 min 118.39 m 9:05 AM
- Change train at LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12). (NE7) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7) for 1 station to FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8). SUBWAY SBS Transit 1 mins 0.84 km 9:05 AM
- Walk from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) to CITIGATE RESIDENCE WALKING 7 mins 487.61 m 9:06 AM
- You have reached your ACCOMMODATION / HOTEL destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.35 km
- Total Walking Distance : 608.71 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.