How to get to Yolé - Parkway Parade from Geylang Bahru MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Geylang Bahru MRT Station ( DT24 )
- Destination : Yolé - Parkway Parade
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 80
- Building Name : Parkway Parade
- Floor No. : B1
- Unit No. : 83J
- Postal Code : 449269
- Address : Marine Parade Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 02 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:29 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from GEYLANG BAHRU MRT STATION to KALLANG BASIN SWIM CPLX bus stop. WALKING 1 min 204.58 m 9:02 AM
- Walk from KALLANG BASIN SWIM CPLX to AFT INFINEON (60061) bus stop. WALKING 3 mins 237.91 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from AFT INFINEON (60061) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official Tower Transit Services website for more information.
- Take bus no 966 from AFT INFINEON (60061) bus stop for 8 stops to PARKWAY PARADE (92049). BUS Tower Transit Services 20 mins 6.01 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 7 intermediate stops at OPP BLK 16 (83119), OPP EUNOS STN (83109), AFT LOR G TELOK KURAU (83299), AFT LOR J TELOK KURAU (83319), AFT STILL LANE (83309), D'ECOSIA (92279) and BET BLKS 72/74 (92059). BUS Tower Transit Services
- Walk from PARKWAY PARADE (92049) bus stop to YOLÉ - PARKWAY PARADE WALKING 3 mins 231.77 m 9:26 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 27 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.74 km
- Total Walking Distance : 722.52 m
- Total Stops : 8 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- Tower Transit Services No. : 1800-248-0950
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.