How to get to Yolé - One@Kentridge from Dover MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Dover MRT Station ( EW22 )
- Destination : Yolé - One@Kentridge
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 1
- Building Name : One@Kentridge
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 37
- Postal Code : 119082
- Address : Lower Kent Ridge Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:11 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from DOVER MRT STATION (EW22). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from DOVER MRT STATION (EW22) for 1 station to BUONA VISTA MRT STATION (EW21). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.35 km 9:02 AM
- Walk from BUONA VISTA MRT STATION (EW21) to BUONA VISTA MRT STATION (CC22) WALKING 1 min 104.18 m 9:04 AM
- Change train at BUONA VISTA MRT STATION (EW21). (CC22) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BUONA VISTA MRT STATION (CC22) for 2 stations to KENT RIDGE MRT STATION (CC24). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 2 mins 1.63 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at ONE-NORTH MRT STATION (CC23). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from KENT RIDGE MRT STATION (CC24) to YOLÉ - ONE@KENTRIDGE WALKING 2 mins 165.73 m 9:09 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 8 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.26 km
- Total Walking Distance : 269.91 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.