How to get to Yolé - Jurong Point from Lakeside MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Lakeside MRT Station ( EW26 )
- Destination : Yolé - Jurong Point
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 1
- Building Name : Jurong Point
- Floor No. : 3
- Unit No. : 29,30
- Postal Code : 648886
- Address : Jurong West Central 2
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:12 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to LAKESIDE MRT STATION (EW26) WALKING 1 mins 85.66 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from LAKESIDE MRT STATION (EW26). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from LAKESIDE MRT STATION (EW26) for 1 station to BOON LAY MRT STATION (EW27). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 2 mins 1.75 km 9:03 AM
- Walk from BOON LAY MRT STATION (EW27) to YOLÉ - JURONG POINT WALKING 6 mins 452.48 m 9:06 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 9 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 2.29 km
- Total Walking Distance : 538.14 m
- Total Stops : 1 stop
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.