How to get to Yolé - Jurong Point from Jurong East MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Jurong East MRT Station ( EW24 / NS1 )
- Destination : Yolé - Jurong Point
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 1
- Building Name : Jurong Point
- Floor No. : 3
- Unit No. : 29,30
- Postal Code : 648886
- Address : Jurong West Central 2
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 29 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:15 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to JURONG EAST MRT STATION (EW24) WALKING 1 min 27.42 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from JURONG EAST MRT STATION (EW24) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from JURONG EAST MRT STATION (EW24) for 3 stations to BOON LAY MRT STATION (EW27). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.56 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at CHINESE GARDEN MRT STATION (EW25) and LAKESIDE MRT STATION (EW26). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BOON LAY MRT STATION (EW27) to YOLÉ - JURONG POINT WALKING 6 mins 452.48 m 9:09 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.04 km
- Total Walking Distance : 479.90 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.