How to get to Subway - Singapore Flyer from Chinatown MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Chinatown MRT Station ( DT19 / NE4 )
- Destination : Subway - Singapore Flyer
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 30
- Building Name : The Singapore Flyer
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 07B
- Postal Code : 39803
- Address : Raffles Avenue
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 25 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:16 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from CHINATOWN MRT STATION to CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) WALKING 1 min 201.63 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from CHINATOWN MRT STATION (DT19) for 4 stations to PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15). SUBWAY SBS Transit 6 mins 3.03 km 9:03 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at TELOK AYER MRT STATION (DT18), DOWNTOWN MRT STATION (DT17) and BAYFRONT MRT STATION (DT16). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from PROMENADE MRT STATION (DT15) to PROMENADE STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 31.14 m 9:09 AM
- Walk from PROMENADE STN to SUBWAY - SINGAPORE FLYER WALKING 7 mins 486.14 m 9:09 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.75 km
- Total Walking Distance : 728.40 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.