How to get to Subway - Sim Lim Square from Paya Lebar MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Paya Lebar MRT Station ( EW8 / CC9 )
- Destination : Subway - Sim Lim Square
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 1
- Building Name : Sim Lim Square
- Floor No. : B1
- Unit No. : 1,2,2020
- Postal Code : 188504
- Address : Rochor Canal Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 02 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:15 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8) WALKING 1 min 1.07 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (EW8) for 4 stations to BUGIS MRT STATION (EW12). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.72 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at ALJUNIED MRT STATION (EW9), KALLANG MRT STATION (EW10) and LAVENDER MRT STATION (EW11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BUGIS MRT STATION (EW12) to OPP BUGIS STN EXIT C bus stop. WALKING 1 min 42.65 m 9:10 AM
- Walk from OPP BUGIS STN EXIT C to SUBWAY - SIM LIM SQUARE WALKING 6 mins 418.33 m 9:10 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.19 km
- Total Walking Distance : 462.05 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.