How to get to Subway - Sim Lim Square from Farrer Park MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Farrer Park MRT Station ( NE8 )
- Destination : Subway - Sim Lim Square
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 1
- Building Name : Sim Lim Square
- Floor No. : B1
- Unit No. : 1,2,2020
- Postal Code : 188504
- Address : Rochor Canal Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 27 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:10 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) WALKING 2 mins 125.35 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from FARRER PARK MRT STATION (NE8) for 1 station to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7). SUBWAY SBS Transit 1 mins 0.84 km 9:03 AM
- Walk from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7) to LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12) WALKING 1 min 118.39 m 9:04 AM
- Change train at LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (NE7). (DT12) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take DOWNTOWN LINE train from LITTLE INDIA MRT STATION (DT12) for 1 station to ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13). SUBWAY SBS Transit 0 mins 0.55 km 9:06 AM
- Walk from ROCHOR MRT STATION (DT13) to ROCHOR STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 32.82 m 9:06 AM
- Walk from ROCHOR STN to SUBWAY - SIM LIM SQUARE WALKING 4 mins 255.25 m 9:06 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 9 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 1.92 km
- Total Walking Distance : 531.80 m
- Total Stops : 2 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.