How to get to Subway - Shaw Tower from Maxwell MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Maxwell MRT Station ( TE18 )
- Destination : Subway - Shaw Tower
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 9,4,2020
- Building Name : Shaw Tower
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 41
- Postal Code : 189702
- Address : Beach Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 22 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:12 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:26 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to OPP FAIRFIELD METH CH (05271) bus stop. WALKING 2 mins 95.36 m 9:12 AM
- Start your journey from OPP FAIRFIELD METH CH (05271) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 145 from OPP FAIRFIELD METH CH (05271) bus stop for 3 stops to CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222). BUS SBS Transit 4 mins 1.28 km 9:13 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at OPP BLK 333 (05241) and AFT CHINATOWN STN EXIT D (05022). BUS SBS Transit
- Change Bus at CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 961 from CLARKE QUAY STN EXIT E (04222) bus stop for 3 stops to OPP SHAW TWRS (01621). BUS SMRT Corporation 5 mins 1.47 km 9:20 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at SUPREME CT (02181) and AFT RAFFLES HOTEL (01611). BUS SMRT Corporation
- Walk from OPP SHAW TWRS (01621) bus stop to SUBWAY - SHAW TOWER WALKING 2 mins 93.95 m 9:25 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 14 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 2.94 km
- Total Walking Distance : 189.31 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.