How to get to Subway - Shaw Tower from MacPherson MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : MacPherson MRT Station ( DT26 / CC10 )
- Destination : Subway - Shaw Tower
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 9,4,2020
- Building Name : Shaw Tower
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 41
- Postal Code : 189702
- Address : Beach Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 01 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:19 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from MACPHERSON STN EXIT A to MACPHERSON MRT STATION (CC10) WALKING 1 min 119.97 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from MACPHERSON MRT STATION (CC10) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from MACPHERSON MRT STATION (CC10) for 7 stations to ESPLANADE MRT STATION (CC3). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 12 mins 6.42 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 6 intermediate stops at PAYA LEBAR MRT STATION (CC9), DAKOTA MRT STATION (CC8), MOUNTBATTEN MRT STATION (CC7), STADIUM MRT STATION (CC6), NICOLL HIGHWAY MRT STATION (CC5) and PROMENADE MRT STATION (CC4). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from ESPLANADE MRT STATION (CC3) to ESPLANADE STN EXIT F bus stop. WALKING 1 min 134.27 m 9:14 AM
- Walk from ESPLANADE STN EXIT F to SUBWAY - SHAW TOWER WALKING 5 mins 325.47 m 9:14 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 18 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 7.12 km
- Total Walking Distance : 692.92 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.