How to get to Subway - Shaw Tower from Fort Canning MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Fort Canning MRT Station ( DT20 )
- Destination : Subway - Shaw Tower
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 9,4,2020
- Building Name : Shaw Tower
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 41
- Postal Code : 189702
- Address : Beach Road
- Category : Food & Beverages / Healthier Eateries
- Date : 29 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:05 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:17 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to FORT CANNING STN EXIT B (04339) bus stop. WALKING 2 mins 134.58 m 9:05 AM
- Start your journey from FORT CANNING STN EXIT B (04339) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 195 from FORT CANNING STN EXIT B (04339) bus stop for 2 stops to SUPREME CT (02181). BUS SBS Transit 2 mins 0.79 km 9:07 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at OPP CLARKE QUAY (04219). BUS SBS Transit
- Change Bus at SUPREME CT (02181) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 961 from SUPREME CT (02181) bus stop for 2 stops to OPP SHAW TWRS (01621). BUS SMRT Corporation 3 mins 1.04 km 9:12 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at AFT RAFFLES HOTEL (01611). BUS SMRT Corporation
- Walk from OPP SHAW TWRS (01621) bus stop to SUBWAY - SHAW TOWER WALKING 2 mins 93.95 m 9:16 AM
- You have reached your FOOD & BEVERAGES / HEALTHIER EATERY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 12 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 3 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 2.06 km
- Total Walking Distance : 228.53 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.