How to get to Chye Seng Undertaker from Ang Mo Kio MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Ang Mo Kio MRT Station ( NS16 )
- Destination : Chye Seng Undertaker
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Block No. : 4
- Floor No. : 1
- Unit No. : 1343
- Postal Code : 319056
- Address : Toa Payoh Industrial Park
- Category : Community / Funeral Parlours
- Date : 29 Sep 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:30 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from ANG MO KIO MRT STATION (NS16). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from ANG MO KIO MRT STATION (NS16) for 1 station to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 3 mins 2.12 km 9:01 AM
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) to BISHAN STN (53231) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 23.69 m 9:07 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at BISHAN STN (53231) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 13 from BISHAN STN (53231) bus stop for 5 stops to BCA ACAD (52061). BUS SBS Transit 7 mins 1.99 km 9:07 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 4 intermediate stops at OPP RAFFLES INSTN (53211), OPP BLK 1004 (52021), OPP BLK 998 (52031) and BLK 147 (52051). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from BCA ACAD (52061) bus stop to CHYE SENG UNDERTAKER WALKING 16 mins 1223.71 m 9:14 AM
- You have reached your COMMUNITY / FUNERAL PARLOUR destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 29 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.36 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1247.41 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.