How to get to Marina Bay Fire Station & Neighbourhood Police Centre from Lavender MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Lavender MRT Station ( EW11 )
- Destination : Marina Bay Fire Station & Neighbourhood Police Centre
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 18962
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:15 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from LAVENDER MRT STATION (EW11). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take EAST WEST LINE train from LAVENDER MRT STATION (EW11) for 4 stations to TANJONG PAGAR MRT STATION (EW15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.03 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at BUGIS MRT STATION (EW12), CITY HALL MRT STATION (EW13) and RAFFLES PLACE MRT STATION (EW14). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from TANJONG PAGAR MRT STATION (EW15) to TANJONG PAGAR STN EXIT C bus stop. WALKING 1 min 107.92 m 9:09 AM
- Walk from TANJONG PAGAR STN EXIT C to MARINA BAY FIRE STATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICE CENTRE WALKING 6 mins 410.16 m 9:09 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.19
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 4.55 km
- Total Walking Distance : 518.08 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.