How to get to Changi Fire Station from Changi Airport MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Changi Airport MRT Station ( CG2 )
- Destination : Changi Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 486965
- Address : 491 Upper Changi Road Singapore 486965
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:14 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from CHANGI AIRPORT MRT STATION (CG2). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CHANGI AIRPORT EXTENSION LINE train from CHANGI AIRPORT MRT STATION (CG2) for 1 station to EXPO MRT STATION (CG1). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 2 mins 3.94 km 9:00 AM
- Walk from EXPO MRT STATION (CG1) to EXPO STN EXIT E (96309) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 36.99 m 9:03 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at EXPO STN EXIT E (96309) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 118 from EXPO STN EXIT E (96309) bus stop for 4 stops to BLK 3012 (96101). BUS Go-Ahead Singapore 5 mins 1.56 km 9:05 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 3 intermediate stops at YUSEN LOGISTICS (96319), OPP S'PORE EXPO (96221) and OPP ITE COLL EAST ADM BLK (96111). BUS Go-Ahead Singapore
- Walk from BLK 3012 (96101) bus stop to CHANGI FIRE STATION WALKING 3 mins 254.09 m 9:10 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.79 km
- Total Walking Distance : 291.07 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Go-Ahead Singapore No. : 1800 812 6469
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.