How to get to Bukit Batok Fire Station from Yew Tee MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Yew Tee MRT Station ( NS5 )
- Destination : Bukit Batok Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 658072
- Address : 80 Bukit Batok Road Singapore 658072
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:10 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:22 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to YEW TEE MRT STATION (NS5) WALKING 1 min 38.43 m 9:10 AM
- Start your journey from YEW TEE MRT STATION (NS5). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from YEW TEE MRT STATION (NS5) for 1 station to CHOA CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS4). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.41 km 9:11 AM
- Walk from CHOA CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS4) to LOT 1/CHOA CHU KANG STN (44539) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 89.44 m 9:13 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at LOT 1/CHOA CHU KANG STN (44539) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 985 from LOT 1/CHOA CHU KANG STN (44539) bus stop for 6 stops to BT BATOK FIRE STN (44159). BUS SMRT Corporation 8 mins 2.15 km 9:13 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 5 intermediate stops at OPP BLK 210 (44399), CCK POLYCLINIC (44299), BLK 6 (44289), BLK 157 (44279) and OPP BLK 26 (44139). BUS SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BT BATOK FIRE STN (44159) bus stop to BUKIT BATOK FIRE STATION WALKING 1 mins 66.57 m 9:21 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.09
- Total Travel Time : 11 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.75 km
- Total Walking Distance : 194.44 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.