How to get to Bishan Fire Station from Orchard MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Orchard MRT Station ( NS22 / TE14 )
- Destination : Bishan Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 574029
- Address : 1 Marymount Lane Singapore 574029
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 08 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:02 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:21 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to ORCHARD MRT STATION (NS22) WALKING 1 min 18.05 m 9:02 AM
- Start your journey from ORCHARD MRT STATION (NS22) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from ORCHARD MRT STATION (NS22) for 5 stations to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 9 mins 5.71 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 4 intermediate stops at NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21), NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20), TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) and BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) to BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) WALKING 1 min 151.47 m 9:12 AM
- Change train at BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). (CC15) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) for 1 station to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.14 km 9:14 AM
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BISHAN FIRE STATION WALKING 5 mins 318.80 m 9:16 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 19 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 7.34 km
- Total Walking Distance : 488.31 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.