How to get to Bishan Fire Station from Newton MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Newton MRT Station ( DT11 / NS21 )
- Destination : Bishan Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 574029
- Address : 1 Marymount Lane Singapore 574029
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:18 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21) WALKING 1 min 20.37 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21) for 4 stations to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.55 km 9:01 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20), TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) and BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) to BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) WALKING 1 min 151.47 m 9:09 AM
- Change train at BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). (CC15) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) for 1 station to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.14 km 9:11 AM
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BISHAN FIRE STATION WALKING 5 mins 318.80 m 9:13 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 17 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.18 km
- Total Walking Distance : 490.63 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.