How to get to Bishan Fire Station from Napier MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Napier MRT Station ( TE12 )
- Destination : Bishan Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 574029
- Address : 1 Marymount Lane Singapore 574029
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:06 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:21 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to NAPIER MRT STATION (TE12) WALKING 1 min 22.18 m 9:06 AM
- Start your journey from NAPIER MRT STATION (TE12). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take THOMSON-EAST COAST LINE train from NAPIER MRT STATION (TE12) for 3 stations to CALDECOTT MRT STATION (TE9). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 7 mins 4.21 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at STEVENS MRT STATION (TE11) and MOUNT PLEASANT MRT STATION (TE10). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from CALDECOTT MRT STATION (TE9) to CALDECOTT MRT STATION (CC17) WALKING 1 min 72.54 m 9:13 AM
- Change train at CALDECOTT MRT STATION (TE9). (CC17) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from CALDECOTT MRT STATION (CC17) for 1 station to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.23 km 9:14 AM
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BISHAN FIRE STATION WALKING 5 mins 318.80 m 9:16 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 14 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.85 km
- Total Walking Distance : 413.52 m
- Total Stops : 4 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.