How to get to Bishan Fire Station from Boon Keng MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Boon Keng MRT Station ( NE9 )
- Destination : Bishan Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 574029
- Address : 1 Marymount Lane Singapore 574029
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:18 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from BOON KENG MRT STATION (NE9). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SBS Transit Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take NORTH EAST LINE train from BOON KENG MRT STATION (NE9) for 3 stations to SERANGOON MRT STATION (NE12). SUBWAY SBS Transit 5 mins 3.68 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at POTONG PASIR MRT STATION (NE10) and WOODLEIGH MRT STATION (NE11). SUBWAY SBS Transit
- Walk from SERANGOON MRT STATION (NE12) to SERANGOON MRT STATION (CC13) WALKING 1 min 124.21 m 9:06 AM
- Change train at SERANGOON MRT STATION (NE12). (CC13) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from SERANGOON MRT STATION (CC13) for 3 stations to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 6 mins 3.76 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at LORONG CHUAN MRT STATION (CC14) and BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BISHAN FIRE STATION WALKING 5 mins 318.80 m 9:13 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.45
- Total Travel Time : 17 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 7.88 km
- Total Walking Distance : 443.00 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.