How to get to Ang Mo Kio Fire Station from Marymount MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Marymount MRT Station ( CC16 )
- Destination : Ang Mo Kio Fire Station
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 569783
- Address : 2874 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 9 Singapore 569783
- Category : Civil Defence / Fire Stations
- Date : 09 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:03 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:24 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) WALKING 1 mins 77.02 m 9:03 AM
- Start your journey from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) for 1 station to BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 2 mins 1.14 km 9:04 AM
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) WALKING 1 min 151.47 m 9:06 AM
- Change train at BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). (NS17) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) for 2 stations to YIO CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 5 mins 3.54 km 9:06 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at ANG MO KIO MRT STATION (NS16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from YIO CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS15) to ANG MO KIO FIRE STATION WALKING 12 mins 871.97 m 9:12 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / FIRE STATION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 21 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.78 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1100.46 m
- Total Stops : 3 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.