How to get to Singapore Safety Driving Centre from Novena MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Novena MRT Station ( NS20 )
- Destination : Singapore Safety Driving Centre
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 757387
- Address : 2 Woodlands Industrial Park E4, 757387
- Category : Others / Driving Test Centres
- Date : 03 Oct 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:53 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20) WALKING 1 min 2.68 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20) for 10 stations to ADMIRALTY MRT STATION (NS10). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 30 mins 17.73 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 9 intermediate stops at TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19), BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18), BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17), ANG MO KIO MRT STATION (NS16), YIO CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS15), KHATIB MRT STATION (NS14), YISHUN MRT STATION (NS13), CANBERRA MRT STATION (NS12) and SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from ADMIRALTY MRT STATION (NS10) to OPP ADMIRALTY STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 96.14 m 9:30 AM
- Walk from OPP ADMIRALTY STN to SINGAPORE SAFETY DRIVING CENTRE WALKING 22 mins 1610.80 m 9:31 AM
- You have reached your OTHERS / DRIVING TEST CENTRE destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.93
- Total Travel Time : 53 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 19.44 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1709.62 m
- Total Stops : 10 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.