How to get to LSK Engineering (S) Pte Ltd from Esplanade MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Esplanade MRT Station ( CC3 )
- Destination : LSK Engineering (S) Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 575625
- Category : Construction / Construction Company
- Date : 11 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:37 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to CITY HALL MRT STATION (NS25) WALKING 3 mins 233.67 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from CITY HALL MRT STATION (NS25). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from CITY HALL MRT STATION (NS25) for 8 stations to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 15 mins 8.33 km 9:03 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 7 intermediate stops at DHOBY GHAUT MRT STATION (NS24), SOMERSET MRT STATION (NS23), ORCHARD MRT STATION (NS22), NEWTON MRT STATION (NS21), NOVENA MRT STATION (NS20), TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) and BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) to BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) WALKING 1 min 151.47 m 9:18 AM
- Change train at BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17). (CC15) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) for 1 station to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 1.14 km 9:20 AM
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BLK 306 bus stop. WALKING 1 min 175.25 m 9:22 AM
- Walk from BLK 306 to LSK ENGINEERING (S) PTE LTD WALKING 15 mins 1045.54 m 9:22 AM
- You have reached your CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION COMPANY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.52
- Total Travel Time : 37 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 1 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 11.08 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1605.93 m
- Total Stops : 9 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.