How to get to LSK Engineering (S) Pte Ltd from Bartley MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Bartley MRT Station ( CC12 )
- Destination : LSK Engineering (S) Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 575625
- Category : Construction / Construction Company
- Date : 08 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:07 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:28 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12) for 4 stations to MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 8 mins 4.91 km 9:07 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 3 intermediate stops at SERANGOON MRT STATION (CC13), LORONG CHUAN MRT STATION (CC14) and BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from MARYMOUNT MRT STATION (CC16) to BLK 306 (53121) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 175.25 m 9:16 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at BLK 306 (53121) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 410G from BLK 306 (53121) bus stop for 2 stops to SIN MING PLAZA (53179). BUS SBS Transit 1 mins 0.52 km 9:19 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 1 intermediate stop at SHUNFU MART (53291). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from SIN MING PLAZA (53179) bus stop to LSK ENGINEERING (S) PTE LTD WALKING 7 mins 455.50 m 9:21 AM
- You have reached your CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION COMPANY destination.
- Total Travel Time : 20 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.06 km
- Total Walking Distance : 630.75 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.