How to get to Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd from Raffles Place MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Raffles Place MRT Station ( EW14 / NS26 )
- Destination : Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 329813
- Category : Construction / Construction Company
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:28 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from RAFFLES PLACE MRT STATION to RAFFLES PL STN EXIT F (03031) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 217.22 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from RAFFLES PL STN EXIT F (03031) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 130 from RAFFLES PL STN EXIT F (03031) bus stop for 16 stops to OPP PUBLIC MAN (50189). BUS SBS Transit 23 mins 6.03 km 9:02 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 15 intermediate stops at FULLERTON SQ (03011), ESPLANADE BRIDGE (02111), CATH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD (04151), ST. JOSEPH'S CH (01013), BUGIS STN EXIT A (01113), STAMFORD PR SCH (01121), AFT KING GEORGE'S AVE (07331), BEF TAI HOE HOTEL (07231), AFT FARRER PK STN EXIT G (07211), SRI VADAPATHIRA K TP (07221), S'PORE KHALSA ASSN (50249), S'PORE INDIAN ASSN (50239), OPP BLK 104 (50229), AFT PEGU RD (50209) and OPP SHAW PLAZA (50199). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from OPP PUBLIC MAN (50189) bus stop to HEXACON CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD WALKING 3 mins 206.62 m 9:25 AM
- You have reached your CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION COMPANY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.38
- Total Travel Time : 27 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 6.50 km
- Total Walking Distance : 469.02 m
- Total Stops : 16 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.