How to get to Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd from Braddell MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Braddell MRT Station ( NS18 )
- Destination : Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 329813
- Category : Construction / Construction Company
- Date : 12 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:05 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:19 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from BLK 121 to BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18) WALKING 1 min 111.97 m 9:07 AM
- Start your journey from BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18) for 1 station to TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 1 mins 0.86 km 9:07 AM
- Walk from TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) to TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009) WALKING 1 min 88.47 m 9:08 AM
- Transfer from Train to Bus at TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009). Transfer
- Take bus no 145 from TOA PAYOH INTERCHANGE (52009) for 4 stops to BEF BALESTIER PLAZA (50191). BUS SBS Transit 6 mins 1.36 km 9:11 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 3 intermediate stops at OPP TRELLIS TWRS (52079), BEF JLN DUSUN (50161) and ZHONGSHAN MALL (50171). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from BEF BALESTIER PLAZA (50191) bus stop to HEXACON CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD WALKING 1 mins 89.33 m 9:18 AM
- You have reached your CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION COMPANY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 13 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 2 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 2.61 km
- Total Walking Distance : 395.78 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 2
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.