How to get to Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd from Bartley MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Bartley MRT Station ( CC12 )
- Destination : Hexacon Construction Pte Ltd
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 329813
- Category : Construction / Construction Company
- Date : 03 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:26 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12) (MRT INTERCHANGE). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take CIRCLE LINE train from BARTLEY MRT STATION (CC12) for 3 stations to BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 6 mins 3.77 km 9:01 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 2 intermediate stops at SERANGOON MRT STATION (CC13) and LORONG CHUAN MRT STATION (CC14). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15) to BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) WALKING 1 min 151.47 m 9:07 AM
- Change train at BISHAN MRT STATION (CC15). (NS17) Transfer MRT Interchange
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from BISHAN MRT STATION (NS17) for 2 stations to TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 3 mins 2.06 km 9:08 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 1 intermediate stop at BRADDELL MRT STATION (NS18). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from TOA PAYOH MRT STATION (NS19) to HEXACON CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD WALKING 15 mins 1019.15 m 9:11 AM
- You have reached your CONSTRUCTION / CONSTRUCTION COMPANY destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 25 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 7.00 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1170.62 m
- Total Stops : 5 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.