How to get to Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium from Springleaf MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Springleaf MRT Station ( TE4 )
- Destination : Mandai Crematorium and Columbarium
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 779393
- Address : 300 Mandai Road, 779393
- Category : Community / Columbariums
- Date : 05 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:27 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk to SPRINGLEAF STN EXIT 3 (56091) bus stop. WALKING 3 mins 177.50 m 9:01 AM
- Start your journey from SPRINGLEAF STN EXIT 3 (56091) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 138 from SPRINGLEAF STN EXIT 3 (56091) bus stop for 6 stops to OPP MANDAI CREMATORIUM (48079). BUS SBS Transit 8 mins 2.57 km 9:04 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 5 intermediate stops at OPP SPRINGLEAF NATURE PK (57011), AFT UPP THOMSON RD (57149), OPP MENG SUAN RD (48109), OPP SCDF NEE SOON CAMP (48099) and UPP SELETAR RESERVOIR (48089). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from OPP MANDAI CREMATORIUM (48079) bus stop to MANDAI CREMATORIUM AND COLUMBARIUM WALKING 14 mins 1049.03 m 9:13 AM
- You have reached your COMMUNITY / COLUMBARIUM destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $0.99
- Total Travel Time : 25 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 3.79 km
- Total Walking Distance : 1226.53 m
- Total Stops : 6 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.