How to get to SCDF HQ 3rd CD Division (Yishun Fire Station) from Choa Chu Kang MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Choa Chu Kang MRT Station ( NS4 )
- Destination : SCDF HQ 3rd CD Division (Yishun Fire Station)
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 768774
- Address : 533 Yishun Industrial Park A, 768774
- Category : Civil Defence / Civil Defence HQ Divisions
- Date : 05 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:01 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:34 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Start your journey from CHOA CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS4). For assistance on train fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please approach SMRT Corporation Passenger Customer Service Counter at the station or go to the official SMRT Corporation website for more information.
- Take NORTH SOUTH LINE train from CHOA CHU KANG MRT STATION (NS4) for 7 stations to CANBERRA MRT STATION (NS12). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation 20 mins 13.19 km 9:01 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your train ride will have 6 intermediate stops at YEW TEE MRT STATION (NS5), KRANJI MRT STATION (NS7), MARSILING MRT STATION (NS8), WOODLANDS MRT STATION (NS9), ADMIRALTY MRT STATION (NS10) and SEMBAWANG MRT STATION (NS11). SUBWAY SMRT Corporation
- Walk from CANBERRA MRT STATION (NS12) to OPP CANBERRA STN bus stop. WALKING 1 min 61.81 m 9:22 AM
- Walk from OPP CANBERRA STN to SCDF HQ 3RD CD DIVISION (YISHUN FIRE STATION) WALKING 12 mins 912.89 m 9:22 AM
- You have reached your CIVIL DEFENCE / CIVIL DEFENCE HQ DIVISION destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.77
- Total Travel Time : 32 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 14.16 km
- Total Walking Distance : 974.70 m
- Total Stops : 7 stops
- Total Transfer : 0
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SMRT No. : 1800 336 8900
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.