How to get to Hougang Bus Park from Kaki Bukit MRT Station by MRT, LRT or Bus?
Journey Planner 2023
- Start : Kaki Bukit MRT Station ( DT28 )
- Destination : Hougang Bus Park
- Transport Mode : Train, Bus or LRT/Tram
- Postal Code : 538833
- Category : Transportation / Bus Depots
- Date : 10 Dec 2023
- Start Trip Time : 9:00 AM
- Reach Destination Time : 9:22 AM
Timings based on local Singapore time.
Step By Step Guide
- Walk from KAKI BUKIT MRT STATION to BLK 660A CP (72041) bus stop. WALKING 1 min 101.14 m 9:00 AM
- Start your journey from BLK 660A CP (72041) bus stop. For assistance on bus fares, tickets, prices, payment methods or EZ-Link smart card information, please go to the official SBS Transit website for more information.
- Take bus no 87 from BLK 660A CP (72041) bus stop for 11 stops to BLK 248 (63079). BUS SBS Transit 15 mins 4.29 km 9:00 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 10 intermediate stops at KAKI BT IND EST (72051), OPP EUNOS TECHNOLINK (71089), COMFORT DRIVING CTR (71079), AFT AIRPORT RD (71069), BEF KIM CHUAN RD (71059), OPP SBST HOUGANG DEPOT (62249), OPP S'PORE GIRLS' HME (62239), BLK 172 (63109), BLK 106 (63099) and BLK 241 (63089). BUS SBS Transit
- Change Bus at BLK 248 (63079) bus stop. Transfer
- Take bus no 51 from BLK 248 (63079) bus stop for 3 stops to NAUNG RESIDENCE (64011). BUS SBS Transit 3 mins 0.96 km 9:17 AM
- Click to show stops
- Your bus ride will have 2 intermediate stops at BLK 21 (63241) and OPP BLK 25 (63061). BUS SBS Transit
- Walk from NAUNG RESIDENCE (64011) bus stop to HOUGANG BUS PARK WALKING 2 mins 158.76 m 9:20 AM
- You have reached your TRANSPORTATION / BUS DEPOT destination.
- Total Adult Fare (SGD) : $1.29
- Total Travel Time : 22 minutes
- Total Waiting Time : 0 minutes
- Total Travel Distance : 5.53 km
- Total Walking Distance : 277.43 m
- Total Stops : 14 stops
- Total Transfer : 1
- Public Transport Operator : 1
- SBS Transit No. : 1800 287 2727
- Data updated as of 01 Jul 2023
- The values above are based on estimates only. Actual values may vary depending on factors such as traffic, time of day, and other unforeseen circumstances. It's always a good idea to check for real-time updates before starting your journey.