About Aerogal, Aerogal Airlines Ecuador, Aerogal Flights
Founded in the year 1986 with company headquarters located at Quito, Ecuador, Aerogal is an Ecuador based airline company which operates both passenger as well as cargo flights domestically within Ecuador, Galápagos Islands, New York, Perú and Colombia.
With a fleet of 13 aircraft, the airline flies to a total of 9 cities and it's frequent flyer program is known as Aeromillas. The airline operates from its main hubs at both José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport and Mariscal Sucre International Airport.
You may wish to check Aerogal flight schedule, baggage allowance, reviews or contact information from Aerogal website or to make a flight booking.
Aerogal operate flights to the following airports :-
* New York City - John F. Kennedy International Airport
* Bogotá - El Dorado International Airport 1
* Medellín - José María Córdova International Airport 2
* Baltra Island - Seymour Airport
* Cuenca - Mariscal Lamar Airport
* Guayaquil - José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport Hub
* Manta - Eloy Alfaro International Airport
* Quito - Mariscal Sucre International Airport Hub
* San Cristóbal Island - San Cristóbal Airport
* Lima - Jorge Chávez International Airport 2