SOUTHERN QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA TRAVEL GUIDE 2018
MyNetBizz.com is a travel search website acting as agent only in providing access to the widest choice of travel products from a vast range of providers all at the best prices.
The Great Sunshine WayThe Great Sunshine Way is a new touring route in Southern Queensland that offers the best Australian experiences. Explore a delightful mix of cities, coast and hinterland, as you journey Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Fraser Coast. Rent a car and enjoy a flexible tailor-made holiday, or sit back and tour by coach.
BrisbaneQueensland's vibrant capital Brisbane is home to charming alfresco cafes, lush parks and a meandering river. Do not miss the following :-
- Shopping at Queen St. Mall and the colorful weekend markets.
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb, for the adrenaline rush and splendid views.
- A scenic river taxi ride on the Brisbane River
- Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort, where you can hand feed wild dolphins, try sand tobogganing and more.
- A dip in the man-made lagoon at South Bank or a picnic in its lush parklands.
Gold CoastThe Gold Coast is renowned for its world-class attractions, beautiful beaches and entertainment. It is also home to national parks, mountains and waterfalls barely an hour's drive inland. Do not miss :-
- Exciting theme parks including Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, MovieWorld and Sea World.
- A cruise on the Gold Coast's scenic waterways.
- Million dollar ocean views from Q1, the world's tallest residential tower.
- Australia's largest colony
- Cosy tearooms, quaint cof glow worms at Springbrook.raft shops and boutique wineries in Tamborine Mountain.
- Binna Burra mountain Lodge, where you can try abseiling or the flying fox.
- O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat, where you can unwind and enjoy nature.
Sunshine CoastExplore sun-kissed beaches, rolling hills and majestic mountain ranges, just an hour north of Brisbane. Do not miss :-
- Camel riding along pristine beaches
- Dining at excellent restaurants in the chic resort towns of Noosa and Mooloolaba
- Quaint villages such as Montville, where cafes, art galleries and craft shops overlook the mountains
- Eumundi Markets, one of Australia's biggest and best markets
- Fun filled family attractions including Australia Zoo and Ginger Factory
- A delightful stay in a bed and breakfast lodge or a working farm.
Fraser CoastVisit Hervey Bar, the whale watching captial of the world, and explore the World Heritage listed Fraser Island, while enjoying the comforts of home at Kingfisher Bay Resort. Do not miss :-
- 4WD journey along the stunning 75 Mile Beach with cliffs of colored sands.
- Ranger-guided tour of the lush rainforest, freshwater lakes and sand dunes
- A dip in the sparkling Lake McKenzie
- Whale watching cruise (August to October), where you can get up close to magnificent humpback whales.
- A visit to the heritage town of Maryborough, just 30 minutes from Hervey Bay
Cheap Australia Tour Packages
We offer several free and easy packages as well as full day city tours.
Some of our latest packages and promotions are listed below :-
Let's keep in touch
If you have any enquiry with regards to our packages above, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.