About AirBlue Pakistan Airlines, Pakistan Low Cost Budget Airlines
Founded in 2003 with headquarters at Islamabad Pakistan, AirBlue Air is Pakistan low cost budget airline and is also the country's second largest airline with over 30% share of the domestic market.
Operating from its main hub at Jinnah International Airport, AirBlue operates scheduled flights daily to 7 domestic destinations as well as international flights to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Muscat and Manchester.
The airlines' frequent flyer program is known as Blue Miles and its member lounge is called Blue Lounge International.
AirBlue Pakistan Airlines operates flight destinations to the following cities :- Oman - Muscat - Muscat International Airport
Pakistan - Islamabad - Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- Karachi - Jinnah International Airport Hub
- Lahore - Allama Iqbal International Airport Focus City
- Peshawar - Peshawar International Airport
- Faisalabad-Faisalabad International Airport
United Arab Emirates - Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Dubai - Dubai International Airport
- Sharjah - Sharjah International Airport
United Kingdom - Manchester - Manchester International Airport